Welcome to Natural Colostrum

Colostrum is a form of milk produced by the mammary glands of mammals in late pregnancy and the few days after giving birth.

Colostrum is an amazing phenomenon.
One's health can benefit from consuming colostrum on daily basis.

Colostrum contains lots of growth factors, promotes anti-aging, increase your physical strength, and promotes one's body's to recover from damage caused by age, injury and more

In this blog I gladly present you my collections of resources about this amazing substance.

Content Navigator is located on The Right Top Section of this page.

You can explore it to find resources you're interested in
Please enjoy your stay....

How can Colostrum Help Fight Against Alzheimer's Disease ?

What is Alzheimer's Disease ?

Alzheimer's diseases or often called simply Alzheimer's is one of the diseases that causes Dementia. Dementia is simply a mental deterioration process that takes place mainly in our brains. It makes a person becomes hard to learn, remember and communicate with his/her environment. When the Alzhemeier's process slowly progresses to certain level, it will be very hard for the person to take care of himself/herself. Some Alzheimer's patients have significant mood changes and even personalities.


What Causes Alzheimer's ?


Although until now, scientists are still trying to figure out exactly what causes Alzheimer's disease. There are two discoveries that lead to the causes of Alzheimier's:

  • Plagues. There are supposed to be spaces between nerve cells in our brains. But in the autopsy of Alzheimer's patients these spaces are being accumulated by certain proteins called "beta-amyloid". The deposits of the protein accumulate in the spaces between nerve cells.
  • Tangles. There are also deposits of the protein called "tau" that accumulate inside the nerve cells.
These protein cells are thought to be the cause of Alzhemier's by blocking nerve cells from communicating to each other. Eventually the blockages will make the cells become hard to survive and damaged.

Actually, research showed that most people developed some plagues and tangles as they age. But Alzheimer's sufferers develop these deposits far more than those who don't suffer the disease.


What are Alzheimers Symptoms ?

The most visible symptoms that show up in the early stages is short-term memory loss. This leads the person into confusion, language breakdown, mood swings, anger, long term memory loss and finally decline of all senses.


What does The Role that Colostrum Play to Help Fight Alzheimer's ?

It is thought that Alzheimer's could be caused by an immune disfunction. Colostrum contains special Prolin-Rich-Polypeptide (PRP). It is a very powerful regulator of the immune system and increase the permeability of vessels of the skin helping to supply cells with more nutrients.

PRP from Colostrum has the ability to stimulate or suppress the immune response. Suppressing the immune system is necessary to prevent the immune system from mistakenly recognize the friendly substances in the body as the enemies and end up attacking the body itself. This event often occurs in the case of autoimmune illness including Alzheimer's.

Colostrum's suppressive action may help prevent this type of activity involved in autoimmune diseases.

Leszek research showed that PRP improved Alzheimeier's patients with mild and moderate dementia.
The trials demonstrated the therapeutic benefit of CLN (colostrinin proline-rich -polypeptide complex) in Alzheimer's disease (AD) patients by delaying progress of the disease”. (Zimecki)
So, I personally suggest the long-term usage of Colostrum for Alzheimer's patients. Of course you should consult first to your Doctor. I suggest you to print out this article and let your Doctor read as a material for consideration.

References:
http://alzheimers.about.com/od/whatisalzheimer1/a/causes.htm
http://www.holvita.co.uk/health/alzheimers.html


Images sources:
http://bolstablog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/alzheimers-diagram-one.jpg
http://topnews.in/healthcare/sites/default/files/Alzheimers56.jpg

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good work, straightforward, & fantastic work!
Your information is inspiring to me and these things did help to others.

Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Alzheimer's illness is common in my family, I have been stressed at work for at least 16years suffered depression my thoughts were blocked. So I knew the need to keep a watch on it, that was when I began to walk several times a week, 2 miles a day and realized that was a positive thing, but it got to a point my whole body started getting weaker, I needed some help. I started up training, the trainer came to my hometown 5 times a week and he told me that would be able to help me. I agreed with him and was happy I finally found solution not until I woke up one day and couldn't walk. Tried out so many medications and diet but none of them was able to help me. In the process I knew about ZOMO, an herbal medicine for Alzheimer's disease, I followed the blog address shared; I curiously contacted him and got ZOMO. I didn’t want to be disabled at my old age, and was so hungry for more healthy days on earth. My recovery involved both medicine and diet. I never had any complications I experienced while on English medications why using ZOMO. You may contact Dr. Charanjit via his email. charantova@gmail.com or visit his blog via curetoalzheimer.blogspot.com