Lupus disease is considered quite epidemic and the sufferers numbers are growing. Currently there are about 500,000 to 1.5 million people in America suffer from Lupus, most of them are women. Lupus patients are often misdiagnosed because the symptoms that manifest resemble other ailments such as arthritis, chronic fatigue, and fibromyalgia. Basically Lupus is a chronic inflammatory disease that takes place when our own immune systems attack our bodies including organs and tissues by treating them as foreign substances and producing antibodies against them.
That's why Lupus is considered as one of Autoimmune Disorders. Inflammations that take place in Lupus patients can affect various body systems including kidneys, skin, blood cells, joints, hearts, and lungs. The exact cause of Lupus is still a mystery until today.
Traditionally Lupus is considered as an incurable disease. Most of the Lupus patients have little hope of complete remission. Traditional treatment of Lupus patients involves various drugs that can bring unwanted side effects. Most of traditional drugs that are used to treat Lupus are :
Immunosuppressive and Cytotoxic: They work by weakening the immune system so that the bodies of Lupus patients become vulnerable to infections and other diseases, including yeast and salmonella infections. These drugs also make Lupus Patients are more prone to respiratory and urine tract infections. Because of these vulnerabilities Lupus Patients often taking Antibiotic drugs in the longer term that can bring other side effects.
How Can Lupus Patients Benefit from Colostrum?
- Colostrum contains a lot of anti-inflammatory compounds. Many individuals found Colostrum is more effective than other anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Perhaps this is the most important part, Colostrum contains PRP (Proline Rich Polypeptide) which is a powerful regulator for the immune system. It can stimulate the immune system whenever necessary and on the other side can suppress the immune system to prevent autoimmune disorders.
- Colostrum has enough level of serotonins which is "The Feeling Good" hormone. This is important to help reducing the level of stress of Lupus Patients and other chronic patients.
- Colostrum can rejuvenate intestinal tract. Many times the restoration of gastrointestinal tracts are enough to provide relieving experiences for Lupus Patients from the pain symptoms.
- Colostrum supports overrall hormonal balance. Many women discover Colostrum help them get through PMS phase with better moods. Recent studies have verified the connection between the immune system and the hormones. They also have successfully identified a relationship between the lupus, prolactin, and female hormone. Hormonal balance plays a significant role in the relief of lupus symptoms.
The most severe case of lupus I have ever dealt with was a young woman in her early 20's. The disease had already destroyed her kidneys and she was undergoing regular dialysis. She also had extreme lung damage and had to use inhalers frequently.
Her bowels were not functioning very well and she was losing weight rapidly. Her life expectancy was short when she began taking large amounts of “whole” colostrum. However, after several months, she was completely off dialysis and her kidneys were functioning again.
She no longer needed inhalers and she was beginning to put on weight. She eventually went into complete remission and today she is symptom free with 2 healthy children - something she would never have been able to experience
without the help of colostrum.
(Naturopathic Physician :Thomas E. Stone, ND, CNHP)
"I am delighted to grant you permission to use my comments in any way that will help others. I had been to numerous physicians and found only the tendency to give me pain killers. I reached the stage of total disability. When I began to take the colostrum supplement, my arms were sites of blisters and terrible itching pain.
My photosensitivity had been such that I couldn't go out in my yard at all. This product has made my lupus go into remission. I no longer have the itchy skin and joint pain that had been so difficult to endure. I have been using the product since last February and now I can work in my yard again.
I am doing all my own housework and Thank God, I can hold my newborn granddaughter without fear of her falling from my arms. Thank you so much. If I can help anyone at any time as they use this miracle, I will be happy to do so." Yours truly, Dr. Azalia S. Moore, Clinical Psychologist.
"I have been taking Colostrum for about two and a half weeks and I can already feel the difference in my energy level and less pain in my body. I was pre-diagnosed with Lupus and I had my biggest flare up back in march and lasted for months until they have put me on steroids.
It helped a lot of my problems, but the fatigue was still very hard to handle. I never needed so much sleep before. When I found out about Colostrum, I felt like I have found the best way to help my body to heal.
I am really enjoying taking it. In the future I wish to send some to my mom in Europe for her joint pain too. I am very thankful. — Suzanne, Seattle, WA
"As a lupus sufferer, colostrum has been a blessing to me. This is the first
time in eight years that I have felt well enough to cook Christmas dinner." —
M. Doss, Macon, Georgia